Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Will Study For Food

"Stuck at Prom Scholarship"
This Scholarship is one that I find completely hilarious and therefore I believe it deserves a mention. You can earn up to $3,000 dollars in such a silly way. That amount of money for a task that seems so simple and fun is pretty ridiculous. If I make it into a UC, it will cost me upwards of 20k and into the 30k's for all fees. Luckily I will have the help from my parents but any amount of money will help. This scholarship isn't one that I would have to "study" for.

"Stokes Educational Scholarship Program"
This scholarship would provide an unlimited amount of money (depending on how well they like you). It is available for students who score at least a 1600 on the SAT with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. The recipient must be planning on studying Engineering or Computer Science at college.

No comments:

Post a Comment