Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Freedom Of Choice!

The best part of being responsible for your own decision making is you get to do what you want when you want. Of course there are some guidelines, but you can generally do what you want to do. I'm assuming the point of this post is to relate it to the course and the blog. A con of not having a strict set of guidelines is the fact that I have no clue what I am doing or why I want to do it. The fact is we are so used to being told what to do that even when we aren't told what to do, we look for someone to fill that void. This course isn't only an English class or a simple course requirement, we are being taught how to think for ourselves and do something that we love. I think at this point I am hesitant to think of what lies ahead but I think that when I look back at this experience at the end of Senior year, I will be glad this was my chosen class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment