Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Value of Choice

I do not really care what we study in this unit, hold on, let me explain. My big question has a lot to do with this subject and therefore I think anything we learn about will be beneficial to me. I have been wondering ever since I had the ability to think freely what the point/value is to life and why I am living it. I believe most of the work/reading/activities that are shown in this subject matter will help me better understand the answer to my big question and that is also what I hope to get out of it, and answer. Well maybe not an answer but at least mine and my peer's opinions on the subject. I don't believe there is one true answer about the value of life, only your own thoughts of what the importance of it is. If I had one suggestion it would be some kind of discussion where we discuss everyone's thoughts on the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment