Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of Learning Independence

I am excited yet hesitant to see what this class has to offer. As we talked about today, we are going to start taking learning into our own hands. I have no clue what this means, to be honest. At our school we have never had the chance to be able to do what we want and get graded on it. This blog has been a great experience for me so far and I feel like it is truly helping me learn. I'd like to work on my big question. This class is likely to be me finding out what the point of life is and why I am trying so hard to succeed in it. If I have some sort of idea that I think is worth working on in more detail, then sure I will be involved in the collaborative working groups, but for now I'd like to stick to my big question. There are unlimited amounts of resources out there for me to read about why we value  success so highly. I can build a blog based entirely around this and trying to find a reason to succeed and lead a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment