Monday, March 24, 2014

This is just a test

I am sitting here at my computer without a clue in the world about what I should write for my "test" relating to my masterpiece. Since I am having trouble with finding motivation to even type out one blog post, I have a few questions that aren't really related to my masterpiece but I would like answered:
1.What does motivation mean to you?
2.What gives you motivation to wake up in the morning, go to school, do extra curricular activities, or do homework?
3. How do you transfer this motivation into progress/success?
4. Is this progress seen and commented on by others, ultimately giving you more motivation and pushing you to do more, or do you do it simply for yourself?
5. If you do it for yourself solely, how is it that you keep going?
It is only recently that I have lost reason to do schoolwork. Prior to this semester, I did my work for me, to prove to myself that I could be successful and get good grades. For some reason, maybe "Senioritis", I have lost all motivation to continue this trend. If anyone would take the time to answer the questions posted above it would be much obliged, and might help me get some ideas on how to get back on track. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment