Thursday, April 3, 2014

Look At My Brain

I will be using this post primarily to explain my change of heart over the past couple of days. Being called out in class was something I took constructively. It made me realize that I REALLY have no motivation anymore. This realization, however, was positive. It pushed me in the direction to change what my masterpiece is, from programming/gaming interests to finding out how/why people are motivated. I am actually very interested in what keeps people going day in and day out. I plan to document my research and have a final project that may be able to help other people find motivation who are lacking. Preston and I had a long talk and we came to an idea that I could also research why people are so motivated by video games, as they do not present real life accomplishments and pretty much take people out of the real world for their preferred virtual one.

My new found masterpiece is something I created, and is therefore creative! My research and documentation will be primarily centered around collaboration, so I will need the help from others. I'm not sure if anyone is doing something similar to me or could somehow fit in with my project, but I am definitely going to check it out and see if that would be possible. I am actually starting to get excited about this project, HAVE I FOUND MOTIVATION????

No comments:

Post a Comment