Sunday, March 2, 2014

Me Extremely Late Launch

Soooo... I have been slacking off so much in this course. I have reached my breaking point and decided that now is the time to stop acting like a jackass and get my act together. Here it is: my launch. If the question is what I want to do with my life and my career, the answer would be to open up a business where I could work from home coding. I would do private coding contracts for businesses and anyone else who was in need. If the question is how I can relate this and further my skills using this course and blog as my paint and easel, I'd say the first thing that comes to mind would be learning java script. I have looked into and signed up for an online course that supposedly will teach me the basics of java script in a short period of time. I plan to document my adventure through the online course here on my blog and hopefully code something worth viewing by the end of the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment