Sunday, March 16, 2014

Entrepreneurial Writing

I do see my work differently when I think of my self as an entrepreneur. Instead of just looking at it as something that I want and like to do, I now see it as something that may bring value to other people. I am (hopefully) going to create something that has value to the world. I think this a goal that would be great to be met. I don't care if it is even just bringing value to a sole person's life, it will be worth it in the end. I think we as humans have an innate want to make other human's lives better. I would spend all those hours working on my masterpiece if I could see the smile of one person using what I have created. Think of our class as a whole and how much we could collectively do for this world, all it takes is an idea and some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment