Monday, May 19, 2014

Connections

5 moments that remind me of my masterpiece throughout the day:
1. I had a conversation with Jon the other day about why he loves writing, I know I am not really showing up to class but his love for writing and motivation towards succeeding in that subject is fascinating and deserves a spot on my list.
2. I was thinking about my grades in my classes and they are, to say the least, GOD AWFUL! This led me to thinking about my motivation that is non existent.
3. There was this little ant that was desperately trying to carry a decently sized crumb alone. I thought of what might motivate him, he is sacrificing himself and his livelihood to feed his colony, intriguing!
4. What is the motivation behind Russia sending troops into Ukraine? I don't know, but everyone has some goal, whether hidden or not.
5. It is truly something that strikes me every day, I will just think about the reason for me to continue living (not suicidal, just wonder what is in store for my life and after).

No comments:

Post a Comment