Monday, May 19, 2014

Raising Digital Awareness


         It is important to draw as many viewers to you site as possible because you should be posting valuable content that is useful to a visitor. This may be only one certain type of visitor or many, but the point remains the same, you have valuable content and people should be looking at it. I am accommodating my visitors by providing music. I can't really say that I have provided valuable content because I simply don't believe that is true at this point.If at any point it were true, you'd have to scroll back to 2013I can once again begin posting to my blog a few times a week if I would like to improve the value of my site. If I want to retain a steady flow of visitors, I need to show up again and again. People are not interested in a blogger who posts maybe once or twice a month. It just isn't a good trait. Human ideas and interaction are generally what should be important to a site, but if that site doesn't have the looks and digital tools, people will not be likely to stay or come back. A successful site needs to be easy to navigate, or people will search for their needs elsewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment