Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Senior Project

As discussed in class today, Dr. Preston plans to allow us to decide what we want to do for the rest of the year. This will all accumulate and form our senior project. He wants us to work on something we are passionate about, but it is hard to find passion. I mean I know where I want to go in life, but at this point I don't know how much I could do to help me get there. I'd like to prepare for my college major, Computer Science. I could learn different coding languages, but I don't know how helpful it would be to sporadically learn these things. But, my attitude is to not knock it before you try it. If there is a way that I can incorporate my plans for the future into my senior English course, then I am all for it. How could I "hack" the rest of my year to help me form a better knowledge of coding/programming before I get slammed in the face by it at college?

No comments:

Post a Comment