Thursday, November 14, 2013

Connecting the Dots

My initial reaction to hearing about this paper was a unique one. Everyone else seemed to be terrified of the thing, but I was excited. I plan to be attending a 4-year college next year and it was nice to see an assignment that sort of mimics what I may have to do in college. I want to study computer science as my major and I am having trouble finding ways I could link stereotyping into that. Maybe the stereotype of what a computer programmer looks like? I believe it would be hard to write 10-12 pages about that subject, however. If anyone reads this blog post and has a suggestion for me, feel free to comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dylan. I was wondering if you have Caymbree's email. If you do post a comment on my blog please.

    ReplyDelete