Thursday, October 3, 2013

Melancholy Grad

Life is hard and these years have been some of the hardest. As time lingers on, I realize how tragic life truly is. This tragic life, however, can be changed for the better. Most problems have solutions, in my case, this solution happened to lead to a change in character. Most problems have simple solutions that will cause your life to be better and are therefore worth making. I suggest that if you problem has a solution that will change who you are, think twice about making it. Have a deep internal conversation, would you rather continue to live a life you despise, or one that is unknown? Even though you despise it, you are comfortable living it and may have a hard time attempting a change. I suggest making that change happen, life is not good until you make the change and are truly living. This may seem like a cliche, but I believe it is true. You will not enjoy life until you make an attempt to have fun and forget your inhibitions. You'll most likely dislike the life that begins after you make the change but you will get used to it and eventually enjoy it. Find a support group that respects your decision and follow through with it, relentlessly pursuing your goal. This is how I changed my life for the better and I hope many of you will do the same.


Thank you for listening to me babble on,
Hamlet 

No comments:

Post a Comment